Do you want to know how to find your soulmate? Stop sabotaging yourself.
Still single or in dead-end relationships? Are your relationship patterns stuck on the repeat button? Do you keep picking unavailable people? Have you tried everything you know to fix it?
It took a lifetime of relationships to get you blocked and hung up in patterns that are keeping you from bringing in your soulmate. Work these steps to be successful and manifest your heartfelt desires.
- List your number one fear about relationships. Fear gets in the way of love — fear of being abandoned, fear of not being good enough, fear of being too old, fear that it will never happen for you, etc.
- Get yourself a spiritual connection. If you’ve been trying to do this on your own and it’s not working, it’s time to call in the big guns.
- What gets in the way? What was the most heartbreaking experience you had as a child where one of your parents let you down and caused you pain and/or trauma?
- What is your pattern? Patterns are reoccurring thoughts and behaviors we follow in defense of our wounds.
- Forgive and heal. Write yourself a letter of closure and healing. Look at the patterns and the pain and tell the truth of our experience so we can heal.
Jaime B. Haas created Hello Soulmate and is an expert on love and relationships, specifically removing thought or behavior blocks. While her focus is on helping people find their soulmates, this process also works with finding a dream career or life.