I had what felt like a mental meltdown after too many days of taking care of everything except myself and always pushing too hard…
I completely reset my priorities and set boundaries for work and relationships. I also have been working on eliminating stress and making time to relax.
- Got rid of fake friends, including those on social media.
- Focused on priorities at work and stopped bringing it home; plan in place to change location of my job next year, bringing me closer to home/my daughter.
- Regrouping my life goals…will keep you posted!
- Have started putting meditation and affirmations as part of my daily self care; getting back to workouts so I can better control my stress and anxiety.
- Reset my relationship with my husband and girls as a bigger priority than work. This has made a huge difference.