Losing weight almost always involves salads. While these healthy meals may not be the most exciting dishes, they’re definitely the best if you’re trying to drop a few pounds. Most salads call for a lot of different ingredients that are a hassle to find and take a lot of time to chop. To help you save some time in the kitchen and still get all the healthy benefits of a salad, we found some easy salad recipes that only need three ingredients.
- Spinach, Pumpkin Seeds and Cucumber Pumpkin seeds speed up the metabolism and help burn more calories during digestion. These health benefits combined with the spinach and cucumber make an amazing salad for weight loss.
- Kale, Red Onion and Cherry Tomatoes Nutritious benefits galore.
- Green Cabbage, Dill, Fennel and Grated Carrots Fennel seeds boost the metabolism and are even great at suppressing your appetite.
Top each of these healthy salad with this tasty, fat-burning DIY dressing.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons raw honey, as needed for sweetness
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
This story was originally published on SheFinds.